Saturday, February 4, 2017

I'm apparently the most technologically illiterate person and still can't get this comment thing down so once again replying like this.

Response to The Choice not Taken: I think this would be an interesting way to find holes in people's systems of thinking. It seems like what they avoid would be what could be most damaging to their argument.

Response to Crito and the Social Contract: Though I was originally skeptical that Socrates death could be interpreted as civil disobedience, I am starting to be won over the idea because as I read more it seems to fit the character of Socrates the best.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently Blogger comments rely on the Flash Player plugin; I had to switch web browsers to make it work, Google Chrome (as it is also a Google product, like Blogger) will probably be your best bet. If you already use Chrome, updating the Flash Player should help.

    ReplyDelete